Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Four Year Happenings

Okay, so I figure it's been a while since I've been in the blogging world so I should probably update the...zero of you that read it.
Since last time I blogged I moved to Australia for six months and attended Capernwray in Bowral, NSW. When I came back I moved back in with my mama and her new hubby and helped out at Camp Qwanoes a little through the summer. While working, I started dating Dave Blenkin...fast forward...
....Dave and I moved to Alberta (Three Hills>Lomond>Lethbridge) for three years or so...got married in Spring 2008, had my daughter in July 2009 and then moved back to the island last September.

Now we're all caught up I suppose... I feel like now I can carry on with this 'blog' and no one will be lost...not that there is anyone really reading this and able to actually get lost.

*Some pictures from the recent/not-so-recent happenings*
met kangaroos in Australia
met Dave at Qwanoes
moved to Alberta
got married
had a baby!
....my life in a nutshell....










No comments: