Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Look where we are!!!

Ok. It's just 'the big city'...by that I mean a population of about 350,000. BUT considering we just came from a town of 2500.....this place is HUGE!


We moved into a BEAUTIFUL old house with our friend Derek. The only problem is that we have another kind of friend in this house. (besides the supposed elephants that live upstairs...) Wolf spiders. Ok. I'm not scared of spiders but FRICK! These guys are HUUUUUUUGE!!!!! Definitely reminds me of living in Australia. Seriously - look at this guy!

Ok. I'm not exaggerating. Look them up. Ugh.

As for the family, we are all adjusting pretty well. Sonia is back to sleeping through the night...Dave is back on a normal schedule at work and is VERY happy to have left his commute behind. And me? I'm still job-less. Woo. I've actually started school again and am upgrading my high school grades. Woo. So all in all things are going pretty good.
Oh...and I've started taking prenatal vitamins again in preparation for spring...just a hint.

No comments: