Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well....good morning.

So after pressing the snooze button like 45 times, I finally wake up at 8:45..brush my teeth do and do my hair in anticipation of le bebe waking up. ...

... starting to get dressed, I get a text from my mum.

Mum: I don't know if you can phone me...It is important. I have my cell.

Me:I don't have any minutes but if it is super important I can go get Derek's phone.

Mum: It is.

So....if everyone can pray for my uncle Richard. He went into the hospital because his vision was all blurry and after further tests they saw that he had tumors basically everywhere. He's going for biopsies today and so we will see how many are cancerous. Since the tumors are everywhere we are really hoping and praying that few or none will be cancerous.

Thank you so much guys.

No comments: