Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Two Foot Expansion

A about 9 weeks ago Dave and I embarked on a 2 foot expansion..... two teeny tiny feet...

That's right! Sonia is going to be a big sister!!! We are all really excited about this new chapter and looking forward to meeting the nibblet already!

BUT, this also means back to being tired, bloated, sore and nauseous. Back to very regular pokings and proddings by doctors..and random passers by that just need to feel my belly...

Oh well. It's all for something SO AMAZING in the end. Nothing in life can be so painful, so exhausting, so overwhelming and so WORTH IT!!!

I love Sonia with my whole heart and am SO excited as I look forward to my heart growing more room for Baby Number 2.



 BabyFruit Ticker

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Barb! I hope to one day meet both of your little creatures! God Bless!

Snap Weddings :: Vancouver Island Wedding Photography and Videography. Calgary Wedding Photography and Videography said...

B! Your blog looks really cute, and congratulations to you guys and sharing this exciting news with the world!! We are excited to have another pregnancy and another baby to be around :) So fun!

Beckie said...

You mean "and babies make 5"
Wha ha ha
Yay congrats