Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourteen Weeks, 26 to go...ish

Holy macaroni....
I'm not sure if this is going really, really fast or really, really, REALLY slow..

I'm kind of thinking SLOW.

I figured that once I left the first trimester that I would have all the energy in the world and everything would be awesome.

WRONG

I may have my energy back...a little... but along with the second trimester I welcomed headaches and dizziness...sore back and short temper. My pants don't fit and my maternity clothes are too big. 

arghhhh

I think all I need is a cook, a maid, a nanny for Sonia and a different pair of sweatpants for each day of the week. Or maybe just a nap......

I`m really also starting to feel really trapped in this house! I don`t have a lot of friends here in Victoria and the ones I do have, for the most part, are at work or school during the day and can only hang out when I`m so tired I can`t think straight. I don`t remember it being this hard when I was pregnant before!!! 

Is it really like this all the time or maybe  I just forgot and looked back at my first pregnancy with rose coloured glasses....

...either way....come visit. I`m bored. 

And fat....check this out...





2 comments:

Christy said...

For starters.....your belly is adorable :) And seconds, I know how you feel feeling trapped. I have lots of amazing friends here hut half the time just the thought of leaving the house makes me so tired I need to lie down :)

Sarah Jayne said...

Aww B! I'm sorry things have been so touch and go for you! I would be there in a heart beat and come and sit with you or watch Sonny while you napped. I'll be seeing you in three months now, so very close!!! Love you <3