Monday, April 18, 2011

CLUTTER

As these hormones rage through my body I am becoming increasingly more and more annoyed by all the CRAP I have in my house. 

(please please someone come and organize all this crap)

So, I am using this hormonal drive to go through all the boxes in the basement and get rid of stuff.

(garage sale, here I come)

First stop is the BOXES UPON BOXES of Sonia's old clothes. Previously, I was too attached to the adorable little onesies and precious little teeny tiny dresses to get rid of basically anything. However, now I don't care. I went through...am currently going through...Sonia's old clothes and toys and making piles. 
  • Things I CANNOT get rid of. Eg: preemie clothes and a dress from Uncle Mark.
  • Things that are unisex or boy clothes. Eg: her hospital clothes and her dino PJs
  • Things that can go to baby Nova, Jettaya and consignment stores.

  In the surprisingly small pile of 'keepers' there were some onesies and PJs that I can't imagine ANY other baby wearing...like her Canada Day onesies from when she was born and a onesie Auntie Nikki made for her.. those are not for any other baby...not even another of mine.
So...I made a quilt.
I don't know how to make quilts...I can barely sew...I am impatient and don't follow patterns well.
It is not perfect.
(I even used glue...)



Don't judge too hard.
Here it is.

1 comment:

Juniper Grace said...

BARB! you are so funny! I LOVE the quilt! I think the more bumps and squiggles the better! It means that you really WORKED and put a lot of love into what you were making..

You are probably the best mum ever!

Keep up the awesome!