Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where I've Been For Two Weeks

Victoria General Hospital

Two Weeks

5 Rooms

4 Roommates

Uncountable Non-Stress Tests



I was admitted on the 27th because I was cramping and tightening a lot. I was given medicine to stop preterm labour and steroids to help her lungs develop faster. Not so fun (steroid shots hurt. i don't know how body builders do it.). So I was in for two weeks of facebook/internet rehab, naps and LOTS of TV series on my computer.
They sent me home yesterday because I hit 34 weeks, which means I'm far enough along that they aren't totally worried if I go into labour now (especially thanks to the steroids).

Now, this baby has overstayed her welcome since I've basically been in labour for three weeks.

Get out...

Get out...

Get out... 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet Baby #2!