Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I haven't posted since November...

I really didn't do so well at blogging in the last little...long...while.

...December...
Christmas at the Blenkin's!

Dave was working at Futureshop so we basically never ever saw him. He did get Christmas Day off
(Kalyn's FIRST CHRISTMAS!)
which we spent with Baba, Papa, Auntie Bear (Jackie) and Unkie Kyle.

...January...
New Year's with Natalie


Busy busy month..
I don't really remember it.. 
I do remember that Kiki had a neurologist appointment and doesn't have to have an MRI until she's TWO! (If she even needs one!) 


...February...
Cute girls night out.
I looked back at my calendar for February and felt a little overwhelmed. 
HOLY FULLNESS BATMAN!
I picked up TWO volunteer positions at the church! Both leading worship and coordinating an art gallery that will be opening up on SUNDAY!
(At the GRAND RE-OPENING OF HIGH POINT'S SANCTUARY!)
(email me at barb@pointful.ca for more details!)

My pretty girls.

So that brings us basically up to date.. 

Sonia...two and a half...and a pile of attitude

..i promise to be better at this..

Kalyn...5 months old...our little cuddle bug

No comments: