Sunday, December 9, 2012

sorry..again

I really haven't had anything to write about.


Dave has been gone now for just over 4 weeks... so about 2 to go until he's home for Christmas! 

It has really been a long haul, but the girls are being really good..

I have really just spent my time dealing with the house, Christmas shopping, decorating the house and playing with the girls. 



The only thing about to change is that I have been put on a diet/exercise regime by my evil friend, Symone. I'm not allowed to have white flour, white sugar or beer... less cheese...exercise everyday (puke).

I will let you all know how this goes.

And, a reminder to everyone... my will is in the desk in my livingroom for when I die from this.



******6 minute update: I am drinking a beer and eating cheese.******

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lmao girl, ur a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!