Thursday, January 10, 2013

WEDDING LOOOOOOVE


I have no real reason for this blog... but then, do I ever have a reason?

I'm just really excited. A few of my favourite people are getting married and I kind of want to showcase them!!



 The first wedding coming up is my older sister Beckie. I got to go dress shopping with her when Sonia was just a baby, and she has had the dress ready ever since. She lives in Lethbridge but is getting married in Vancouver. This wedding has been a long time coming and I'm just so pumped that it's getting closer (though I'm sure she is a little stressed about that fact...) We didn't really grow up together, but we grew really close when I lived in Lethbridge. I love her so much and I love having someone I can look up to as a wife and mother (of FOUR!!!). Beckie, you are so strong and I'm so proud of you.
Beckie and I in a family 'human' pyramid.. approx 1998


Next wedding will be Sheridan's. Sheridan and I go way back to the Camp Qwanoes days. We have had many adventures...most of which should not be broadcast on the internet. She is one of the funniest people I know and a true soul-mate. Soul-lover? Her and Jason have been together forever and I have been WAITING ANS WAITING for him to pop the question. Sher was one of my bridesmaids and I'm pumped to get to be her flowergirl... haha

Sher and I at my bachelorette party - the first day I met her fiancee Jason!

Next on the docket will be my baby sister Jackie. She is 21 months younger than me so we grew up very close. We also probably almost killed each other once or twice...I have too many stories about Jackie...and I'm sure I will tell more than one at her wedding. But the fun fact about Jack's wedding is that she is marrying a friend of mine from high school! I'm so happy that she has found a great guy who makes her laugh more than anyone. I'm so proud of you Jaka Bear. And I'm so honoured to get to stand up with you on the biggest day of your life so far!!! I love you!
Jackie and I at about 3 and 5

The beautiful card Jackie gave me yesterday after dress shopping!

And last but not least, my friend Meghan. Meg and I have been friends since middle school. We lost touch for a little while but found each other again when I moved back to Victoria. She has always been a great friend and was a great support for me through the roughness of middle/high school and through all of the harad times being pregnant with Kiki. She is such a loving person and I am so excited she has Dave in her life to love her as much as she deserves. I'm so excited to be a part of your life and your wedding party Meghz. 
Meghan and I in grade 9

Again, I'm so proud of all you ladies and SO EXCITED for your weddings! All this being said, if any of you have some wedding services that you can cut them a deal on, I'm sure they would love it. I know they deserve it. They are amazing women and I love them very much.

No comments: