Friday, August 30, 2013


- How am I going to fit everything in the car? -


That is my question. How? HOWWW?

In a few days the girls and I are going to smoosh ourselves (and all our crap) into the the jeep and take an estimated 15 hour drive across Western Canada. 


Our Route!


I'm actually excited. The kids are surprisingly good in the car and at least I won't have to do dishes....

We make our first stop in Vancouver where we get to catch up with my cousins and friends until we make our way up to Squamish for Sher and Jason's wedding! WOO!



I'm getting really excited. I'm beginning to pack...I should have started earlier..and I should be packing now. 

(Instead I've been hanging out and watching old seasons of Big Brother...)

This is the first leg of a long wedding-journey. Lots of friends to see and family to catch up with! 


I'm sure I'll have more interesting and fun blog posts soon... once I begin adventuring... but.... just keepin' y'all updated on ma life.... because you were probably wondering... or somethin....

Just remember to pray for me. Two young kids, me...bags.... in this:
My home away from home.

No comments: