Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm. SO, Excited


I really don't have a lot to write. 

I'm just really, REALLY excited about September and the two beautiful ladies who are the main event(s).

My amazing month starts of with, my dear friend, Sheridan's wedding.
 Sher and I met a long time ago in a mystical land called Qwanoes. We had rigid routine (which were bent), strict bed times (that were broken) and a certain rule called the '6 inch rule' that was completely ignored. 

We went on to a life of aquatics and propane 'sales'. (Hank Hill would be proud).

I can't imagine a life without her. We have had SO many laughs and ridiculous adventures.. nothing of which should be documented on the internet.. 

Basically, I love this girl. And I love the guy she is marrying. 

Sher, I love you and I wish nothing but the squarest, best and scratch-and-winniest life together. 

Sher and I /w fishbowls; en route to Lethbridge; my wedding; BBJ's; my bachelorette party


The second wedding of the season is for my little sister Jackie.

I have clearly known her for a little while.

She has been my best friend for 24 years. We have laughed together, cried together, lived together, traveled together and even shared a car...together..
(it was a firefly. it was badass)

As I was looking through photos of the two of us, I realized just how many memories I have with her. Every photo reminded me of the moment, which reminded me of another moment.


Bystead's Hill, sea-doo ing in Winnipeg, countless ferry rides, snow sculptures on mum's car, bed jumping, dark tag... we literally have a lifetime of memories together. 

You and I together will have more memories than our two marriages combined. Insane. 

I couldn't have asked for a better little sister... except for when you stole and sold my diary... or when you told my middle school peers that I was a lesbian...that was less fun. 

I love you so much Jackie Bear and I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle and marry one of the most awesome guys ever. 

Kyle, I am so excited to have you as a brother. You made my sister's world brighter and so so SO much more fun. I have never seen her so happy. I love you!


Jackie and I at Vancouver Children's Festival; as really cute toddlers; wearing ridiculous 90's clothes

Losing in Vegas; my engagement photos with jackie; photo op day with Sarah Upton; wine in Italy; my wedding; Jackie's university graduation






No comments: