Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stress..


1. I'm job hunting... and with a toddler, that isn't exactly the easiest feat. I can't exactly bring my resume in anywhere with a kid on my hip. So online job-shopping it is (which is A LOT less awesome than it's cooler big sister online shoe shopping) and so far - no luck. So if I don't hear anything back by the end of this week I may have an aneurysm.
1.2 Getting a job involves shopping for a day-care. A whole other (EXPENSIVE) stress inducer.

2. I have a 15 month old daughter who is getting bigger and doing ridiculous things like pulling a dresser onto herself. Yeah...that happened. I'm going to be getting grey hair sooner than I thought...

3. Housework. I know that I'm the one who is home all day, but I didn't realize that it meant cleaning up after myself, Sonia AND two grown men. (I'm saying 'grown' very liberally) I'm not the ONLY person here who knows how to use the washing machine or the dishwasher, I assure you....or am I..?

4. Victoria. along with the eight BAZILLION people who seem to be continually everywhere no matter what time it is, there is the getting lost continually, the crazy drivers and the fact that I really don't know all that many people here...

5. A certain person who makes everything worse, and if we talk regularly you know what I'm talking about. I'm sick of beign put down constantly and mocked. I do a lot, even if I don't have a job......so bite me.

6. I don't want to get too into it, but the things going on in my family would be enough for anyone. My uncle was just diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma and so you can imagine what that does to an already semi-crazy bunch.

7. I'm going back to school which means it's a mental AND financial stress....bleh.


And most of all (except #5) ...8. I'm missing my friends and I really don't have a lot of people to talk to about all this. I know I have a handful of wicked friends in Victoria, but they all have jobs and school so I understand that they are all busy. (I'm not mad at you guys, I just miss you!)

No comments: