Friday, October 1, 2010

Update...

So my uncle went in today for his biopsy. The procedure went well but they won't have any results until Monday or Tuesday. He's feeling alright and has been givin drugs for his vision so he can read again. Thank you so much to everyone who is praying for him and our family. We really appreciate it.

On a lighter note....

I'm thinking I should start blogging on a weekly basis... my life is pretty over all - I got a call from Christopher today..asking me to convince a girl I have never met to get afternoon drunk (I succeeded..) and Sonia and I had dance party number two tonight to the complete Glee Season One OST. Fun fun. She was singing along with all the girls...and when pokerface came on (the oh oh oh part) she was copying her singing 'uh oh uh oh'. So cute - my little super star.

The end..

No comments: