Sunday, June 26, 2011

A 'WICKED' Weekend

Thank goodness my sister gets epic birthday presents from my parents.
Last year, it was a trip to Las Vegas and this year it was dinner downtown Vancouver and tickets to the Broadway play Wicked.
I would complain that my birthdays weren't nearly as epic (they usually blow...) but I always benefit from Jackie's birthdays.
It's awesome.

So this year we all met up in Gastown and had dinner at the Water Street Cafe. It was awesome. I had the spinach and ricotta ravioli. Amazing.

After dinner we walked over to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre for our 8'o clock curtain of Wicked. 
Too bad today (Sunday) is the last night because I would suggest going.
Fly somewhere it's playing and go. It would be worth the airfare.
SO worth it.


I saw Wicked in 2002 in New York and it blew my mind. I loved it then, and I love it more now.
I even teared up a little!


Thank you Jackie for choosing this as your birthday event. I love reaping the benefits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: