Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Milestone I Hoped Not to Reach...

I had Sonia at 36 weeks and 3 days.

Today I am 36 weeks and 3 days.

I was hoping to not meet this 'milestone'.

I took drastic measures.

CASTOR OIL IS ATROCIOUS.
If you were wondering...

As of tomorrow, at 5:59am I will be more pregnant than I have ever been in my life.
As of 6am tomorrow morning I am going to be taking the baby evacuation MUCH more seriously.

Remove yourself now Kalyn.
Your curfew is SO on the line kiddo.

(I write this amidst contractions that I have been 'enjoying' for the last 7 weeks...please please PLEASE let this be over soon.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Juniper Grace said...

CASTOR OIL!!! agggggh I had a friend jump on a trampoline and that did it... eep

Christy said...

Girl....baby's gonna come when baby's gonna come :) Sleep while you can!