Sunday, October 21, 2012

Slowly

*deep breath*

*another deep breath*


It has been a very long week(s).

Some days I feel like days fly by and I don't have enough time to do the things I need to. Other days drag on forever and I just can't see the end. 

Lately, things have just been hard. Hard to get motivated, hard  to get to sleep, hard to wake up, hard to stay patient.... Even now, I'm sitting here writing while staring at a sink full of dishes that have been eagerly waiting for me for a few days. 


Hard to cope.


It is getting better though..finally. 

I was finally given a new prescription and things are getting clearer. Things are getting easier. Slowly.

Slowly. 

I just have to stay thankful. Stay hopeful. Stay positive. 

I also need to remember to stay connected. I have so many amazing people in my life who are more than willing to help me and support me. I always forget to ask. Or maybe I don't forget. I think a part of me doesn't want to have to ask for help. That doesn't want to be in a position to need help. But I do. I'm only one person. One person essentially doing the work of two...or three...
I look around and get defeated a little too easily. But I can feel the fog lifting. Finally.

Slowly. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you! Your an amazing mother and parent and strong woman! Please feel free to call me at camp even if it's during my sleep time. I will always make time for you and if I'm tired the next day there is always lots of caffeine around here. I appreciate all your blog posts that give me a little insight into the craziness that goes on there everyday. Love Dave.