Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Cat. Part Two.


Ok. Bird is gone. 

Sigh of relief. 



Hours go by. It's 2:30am.

I hear the cat. I hear the mouse.

#%^*&^*&$*
(censored for your reading pleasure)

I was thinking.. if Dave was here.. I wouldn't have to deal with it.


The thing is...that the mouse is alive and I need the cat to get it.. Try sleeping when you KNOW there is a mouse right outside your bedroom door waiting to run all over you. Great.


So the next day my mum comes from Duncan. I tell her about the mouse. I tell her it's still around there somewhere. So she says she'll look for it while I take out the garbage.

While I'm outside, Sonia and my mum find the mouse. In my slippers. Sob.



It's so scared that it stays in there and doesn't leave the slipper when my mum puts it outside. 

I then have to take my slippers (with the mouse inside them) to the dumpster. Ugh. When I get to the dumpster, I need to KNOW it's still in there...and not in my house. 



So as I'm throwing it in, I look and see beady little eyes staring at me as it flies through the air. 

Needless to say, the cat is on lock down.

I hate rodents. 

No comments: