Friday, November 22, 2013

Wedding Overview


Hello


I think I have finally gotten my brain back to a normal operational level...

I think I can finally take the time to sit down and share my days... however boring. 


This summer was a whirlwind.  The defining events of the summer were Sheridan's wedding and Jackie's wedding.

I'm sure you remember me counting down to these two beautiful days. I had to take a bit of time off from the blog as I traveled around BC for the weddings and  visits. I didn't realize I would need two more months afterwards for recovery. 


The weddings were wonderful. WONDERFUL. I had a BLAST. There were parties, family, friends, good food, good music and great times. 

Both weddings were held in the most beautiful and best the BC has to offer - the forests of Squamish, BC and the magnificent oceanscape of Ucuelet, BC.

Both brides were stunning and both grooms were beaming. 

Jason and Sheridan - photo by SNAP Photography


Jackie and Kyle - photo by Georgia Johnston Photography

Thank you Sher and Jaka for asking me to be a part of such beautiful days. I love you both. 

No comments: