Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EYELASHHHHES

I have what feels like 8ft long eyelashes. 

Today I got eyelash extensions. 

Yes, they are as ridiculously unnecessary as they sound.

Luckily, I only had to pay a little bit since I was a guinea pig for a friend who just learned how to do them for her work at Heaven Spa on the Rock

First she put pads under/in my eyes to hold my lower lashes down. This prevents them from getting stuck in the upper lash adhesive. 

This is not me... I just don't have (attractive) posters of my own experience. 

Then she INDIVIDUALLY applies eyelashes to my eyelashes. 


Again. Not me.

This took THREE HOURS.
Three hours of lying down being forced to keep my eyes closed.

I'm really upset about that

Really though, I would pay a lot more than it's worth for three hours half asleep on a table.

All said and done.. it was pretty cool.
I look like an eyeball goddess. 

But I sort of feel like this:



No comments: