Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Calgary Zoo


We haven't really done a lot in Calgary yet.
 
We did have some family get-togethers.. lot's of playtime with cousins and friends.. shopping..



But mostly it's been a bit too cold and crappy out to do a whole lot.

Except the one time we went to the zoo. 



I don't think I have ever seen Sonia so excited. She jumped from the car to the gates. She was RUNNING from enclosure to enclosure.
Speed-viewing.


Us at the zoo. Kiki missed most of it.

Sonia was pretty pumped to get to see her favourite animals. Especially the giraffe. She shrieked and ran over to them jumping and yelling, "It's real mommy! It's a real giraffe!".

Pretty cute.

Some of the fan favourites.

All in all it was a great day. I hadn't been there since Sonia was a tiny baby. It was really cool seeing her get so excited over all the animals and I can't wait to take the girls back there once it warms up. 

Sonia and I: 2009 / 2013


No comments: